Hiya!!
Thank you so much for all your responses!!I'm really having a great time with this blog, and I appreciate all your comments and questions. I really wasn't expecting this much feedback so quickly!! Again, thank you!!
Most of the comments I'm getting are thanking me for offering a place to get movie reviews from a personal source. I must say that I was really shying away from doing that-- mostly because I hate critics. I don't like being told what I will like- or even worse, what I should like. Who is anyone to tell another person anything like that. Okay, I don't want to rant, but you get my point.
But I will offer this-- after all, the mantra is, "Give them what they want," right?? I will do regular movie reviews-- maybe on days new DVDs are released, for example-- BUT you have to agree that I am only sharing MY thoughts on the matter, not what I think YOUR thoughts will be. Fair enough?? OK?? OK.
Having said that, I might offer three (3) tips:
1. Read my posts regularly- they will give you insight on how I see movies. Then you will find yourself agreeing with me or not agreeing with me (I would appreciate postings from you saying just that-- agree or disagree).
2. Check out my Facebook page (Fred T Wyrick) to see more about me personally-- you want to know the source, right? You will find some about me here, but my FB page will fill in some gaps.
3. Watch a movie or two that I like, and see if our tastes are similar-- we can always agree to disagree.
Okay, thank you for participating on my blog!! Post whatever you like. Some have been posting to Facebook as well, and that is also fine with me. BTW (by the way), I will be tweeting on twitter soon as well. Watch for that!!
All my best to you and yours!!
Warm regards,
Fred T Wyrick
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment