OK,
This post will be very short and sweet-- it took me way to long to get past the Nazi sign in procedure. I guess it's a good thing, but when it goes south... wow, it goes south!! Anyway, I'm in now, but it is too late to pontificate. So, I'll just share my one new piece of advice:
If you rent the "Salt" DVD (Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Chiwetel Ejiofor), watch the "Theatrical Version" first. It is far superior to the "Extended Cut Version," far and away. I would be interested to hear from those who take the time to watch the other versions. Would they agree with me, or not??
The theatrical version makes more sense, develops some characters better, and gives me much more enjoyment than the other versions. I walk away with fewer questions and a better sense of satisfaction with the theatrical version.
I'll add another post later, but I wanted to get this out to you. I want you to be warned-- what you do with my warning is completely up to you.
Have a good night, my movie friend...
Warm regards,
Fred T Wyrick
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
"Salt" DVD released
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment